Saturday, February 16, 2008

The poll

If you've recently been on Ian's blog you've read his rants about the yellow starburst being nasty, so in the interest of fairness I have set up a highly scientific poll to determine if the yellow starburst shall forever be banned from the starburst lineup, or if it is indeed better than a chocolate covered cicada. Personally I'm a fan of the yellow starburst and I would pick it any day over even the coveted red starburst. So what will it be, is the yellow starburst worse than a can of spam or a rotten egg? If you think so I'd like to see you prove it!

9 comments:

Ian said...

NOT FAIR!!! those other options suck, i would rather have a yellow starburst than those other 3 options. i think the survey should be, "which starburst do you least prefer, red, pink (real men love pink), orange or yellow?" i call foul, who can i complain to?
ps. stech, drop the gay word verification thing

Ian said...

pss. i voted for the chocolate cicada, even though i dont eat chocolate and im scared to death of cicadas.
pss. is that half dome on the cover of your blog?

Stecher said...

I think the ACLU might take up your case, especially since I have a gay word verification.
ps Ian, yes that is half dome and I put the chocolate cicada option on there especially for you

B-Call said...

like i said on ian's page, i really don't have any problems with the yellow. i didn't know there was such a universal hate for the thing. i usually don't eat them plain, but will mash them up with the orange ones (which are my fave) for a nice cocktail of burst.

Becky said...

Choco Cicada
since i've eaten cicadas, both dead and alive (YL skit and a dare)

D-Rok said...

Personally, I don't have any problems with spam. But I would rather not eat yellow candy at all, especially the yellow runts. Those suck.

Darren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren said...

Quiz: Which area (State) in our country buys and eats more spam than any where on earth?

Anonymous said...

ummm stech... I LOVE SPAM!!! lol and yeah i favor yellow over the orange anyday... lol now red wooo thats tasty! so yellow gets third in my book,but it is still oh so very delicious!

Andrew a. YL