Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow day??

I still really like a good snowfall, and I still get really excited when I hear the weather forecasters saying it's going to snow, although I generally hedge that excitement with a bit of cynicism expecting them to be wrong yet again! Today, however has been one of the rare times they were right, and we're getting a beautiful snow which makes me feel like a kid again hoping and praying for a day off school! Only now I'm stuck in the "real world" whatever that means, working a "real" job and really have no chance of getting a day off for snow. However, I'll still hold onto the slim chance that Fairfield declares a level 3 ultra snow emergency and makes it impossible and illegal to drive to work! So I'll be checking my computer every five minutes in the morning hoping that somehow I get a bonus day off to go play in the snow, but until that happens I'll be remembering the good ol days and holding onto the hope that it can happen again!

I think it's safe to say the yellow starburst will easily defeat the other very edible options given and prove my point that yellow deserves to stay in the starburst rainbow!! But, whoever voted for rotten eggs needs to have their head examined!!

No comments: